Friday, October 7, 2011

Good Morning to everyone from sunny England, yes I said sunny.



I decided to start this blog because I travel so much and thought it might be fun for you to follow me on my travels.

 I arrived here on 4th and the weekend prior the weather had been in the 90's now its maybe 70's but for this time of year that's unusually high. Netherless contrary to popular belief it is not always raining here. It is a 4 season country and a bit like the Midwest you can get all seasons in one day.

When I come to London I stay at the same hotel The London Regency in Kensington and its like home away from home. I've been staying here for at least the last 7 years and the staff are great

Right now I am on the train to Norwich, which is about 2 hours NE of London, to visit my Mum and Stepdad.

Its funny when I come back I am reminded of some of the local vocalbury which I have forgotten over the years see if you know what the following means:-

Boot

Motorway

Petrol

Hood

Shattered

And here's some naughty ones:-

Snogg

Wank

Willy

I will give you the answers in another blog but you can email me and whoever gets them right I will send an 8 x 10 photo.

Well its cherrio for today and will catch up with you all in Prague on Monday 10th Oct.

Love Gayle

No comments:

Post a Comment